Saya orang Amerika, dan berbicara bahasa inggris hanya.
What do you think the best way to learn bahasa Indonesia would be?
I think the best way to learn is to take some language classes and travel to Indonesia!
- Some Indonesian embassies offer language classes for free, so my first advice is to look up for an embassy nearby. If not, there may be some classes offered at a language center or college/university.
- Make sure you learn the language with some cultural context. There is an “formal” and “informal” way of speaking, and that’s important to understand when communicating with different people.
- Lastly, take what you learned and put it into practice! Learn through traveling Indonesia and experience the beautiful local destinations, delicious cuisine, and unique culture that we have to offer.
- 14 notes
- 03 August 2011
- esshagg likes this
- godgoldglory likes this
- ashtrins likes this
- ipanway likes this
- rachmanamira likes this
- thegalmaser likes this
- dinjimon reblogged this from allaboutindonesia and added:
- x-pelliarmus likes this
- shofaholic likes this
- danidetik likes this
- zndoctivana likes this
- ekymuscil likes this
- nutskidd likes this
- reservoircalcifer likes this
- allaboutindonesia posted this